Wednesday, February 20, 2008

fist tooth

Today I am looking out at a hazy outline of trees and a slate grey pond.  It is not so much foggy but grey.  It is lazily raining now but was raining in sheets earlier.  Well, on to the big news – Nathan lost his first tooth last night!  I don’t know why but it makes me feel a little sad.  Even though I have children in their thirties Nathan growing up is kind of a surprise.

 

All of the little birds are coming back now that the rain has calmed down.  We have the feeders in front of the house so that we can watch the birds as we work on the computers or I do the dishes in the kitchen.  It is amazing to see the life in our small part of the earth.  Some of the trees are starting to green up a little and I am glad as right now everything is a little barren.

No comments: