Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Look to the Blog

Okay everyone this is actually Kathie. I am sneakily changing the look of the blog (after Mama requested my help for the background and putting the family picture in the title). So, I don't have pictures of every individual family within the Glenn Ball Family, but thought it would be fun to have a line up from Mandy to the Turpins. So, if you could email me a picture you like than that would be great. You should all have my email address if not then call, posting my email address here seems pretty dumb. I do have the pictures I took of Cyndi's family at Christmas that I will post and Bob sent me a nice family picture that I can scan in and put on, but I do not have one of the Turpins, Lowes, or the Leavitts! So, if you have one that you wouldn't mind sharing than I can get it up! THANKS!!!

3 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

I love how it looks! I was curious.
once we are a complete family again, I'll send something along

Shasta said...

I think it looks awesome! I love the pictures of the kiddos!

asiaelizabeth said...

If I had a decent picture that want taken over a year ago with all of us I send you one. We will take one when Bens here in a week and I will send it to you.