Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I had an interesting

experience yesterday.  We were very busy yesterday as I took Nathan to a Psychologist down in Memorial and then  I after I picked up Mandy we went to find some boots for Nathan for horse riding.  Anyway, after piano we decided to go to Gramma Terri's a new pizza place in Magnolia for dinner.  It sits next to the rail road tracks.

As we waited for our food I received the overwhelming feeling that something is going to happen.  I have no idea what but it was a strong impression.  As I sat there I could feel a train coming, and hear a train coming but didn't know what direction it was coming from until it passed the restaurant and that is how the feeling was.

For some people that know me well, I do get impressions and they usually help me prepare.  I don't usually know what I am preparing for but emotionally it gets me on the right track.

Don't know what's coming but it feels big. 

4 comments:

jturpin said...

ugh! I have perfect faith in your impressions. I'm hoping this is a great one. wonder what it'll be?
I'm hoping it's a good one.

CYNDI said...

Oh, Mama. I am with Shelly - I wonder what is coming our way? You are usually right on - except when it comes to me having little girls! :)
I am grateful for the preparation, but wouldn't it be nice if it came with a step by step how-to?

Caleb T Ricks said...

I agree with the other two I sure hope that whatever is coming is positive and wonderful!

Caleb T Ricks said...

I agree with the other two I sure hope that whatever is coming is positive and wonderful!