Monday, May 19, 2008

Lessons

learning to use the reins to guide the horse

Nathan has started taking horse back riding lessons.  He is doing well and today I finally remembered my camera.  Although Mandy is too short to take lessons the teacher is going out of her way to show Mandy how to be around a horse and Mandy is enjoying watching Nathan.  I hope next year she will have grown enough to start as I think she would enjoy lessons and it would be very good for her.Leading the horse into the corral

 

 Nathan doing exercises on horse Nathan leading the horse into the corral and doing exercises on the horses back.

 

 

 

 

 

Learning to sit properly.

Teaching Nathan to sit properly

I said I would take some more pictures of the ducks and so here are all four of them peacefully swimming along and our two dogs, Blackie and Spot trying to see if they could get a duck or two.2008_0519partiesgraduation0012

                The ducks swimming along and Spot watching.

Spot watching the ducks

all of us feeding together

Blackie and Spot watching the ducks

        Blackie and Spot hoping for a chance at a duck dinner!

No comments: